Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Recording Studio

  Yesterday, we went down to the studio for another recording.
  Unfortunately, we didn't have Kyle or Makayla accompany us, so it was mainly Dana and I.

  Thankfully, however, there's a new student, Samantha, who helped me out quite a bit. I wasn't feeling all that great around the end, and Samantha helped me out and took the lead. I'm extremely proud of her, being so new in the program and being able to help me like that.

  I didn't perform at my average performance level, I will admit. They said I did good, but when I was sitting in the seat, I felt like I was pathetic. If I didn't have Samantha to save me, and she saved me multiple times, I don't know what I would have done.

  We met some really interesting people yesterday. One person was Cinda Firestone, the person who wrote the biography for Attica. It was a wildly successful Broadway play, based on a true story. It was made in 1971.

  Another woman worked for a child-based magazine, where kids do all of the writing, and kids get reported on. It's called In The Zona. Hopefully, I'll be able to write for them in the near future.

  One man we had was named Tom Keegan, who was a director and producer for multiple movies.

  Overall, it was a successful recording. And while I could have done better, it is what it is.

  --Kail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

After posting, your comment will be awaiting moderation from a blog admin. Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day.

 
;